On the Hill video report: New Year’s powder day at Breckenridge Ski Resort
January 2, 2014
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge New Years Day!
Breckenridge is reporting 7″ of new snow
Explore Summit field report: Snowy and a bit windy.
Weather: A high of 25 degrees and snowy.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O’Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 33 of 34 lifts open, 122 of 187 runs and 2068 of 2908 acres open
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow showers before 10am, then snow showers likely with areas of blowing snow between 10 a.m. and noon, then areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow showers after noon. High near 25. Blustery, with a west northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: At the USASA Nationals ski halfpipe with young Axl Bonenberger (snow video)
- On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)
- On The Hill: Cruising Keystone groomers and side hits with Colorado fitness gurus (video)