On the Hill video report: Powder day at Araphoe Basin Ski Area
March 28, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits Pali Main Street on a six-inch powder day at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 6″ of new snow overnight, 6″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 74″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Spring powder day
Weather: 19 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Pali Main Street
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain. East Wall is closed.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for 3″ to 5″ of new snow today, with more snow expected overnight and into Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- On The Hill: Face shots off Falcon Chair with no one else in sight (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash