On the Hill video report: Powder day at Araphoe Basin Ski Area
March 28, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits Pali Main Street on a six-inch powder day at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 6″ of new snow overnight, 6″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 74″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Spring powder day
Weather: 19 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Pali Main Street
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain. East Wall is closed.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for 3″ to 5″ of new snow today, with more snow expected overnight and into Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Summit County police blotter: Seven-year-old saves face at Copper Mountain Resort
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- We bought a … $17,000 sign for the Frisco Town Hall