On the Hill video report: Pre-storm run on Nose at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a pre-storm run on Nose at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 73″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Good snow despite recent lack of storms.
Weather: 30 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Nose to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon, with overnight acumulations of 1 to 4 inches possible. Snow is in the forecast through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)