On the Hill video report: Pre-storm run on Nose at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a pre-storm run on Nose at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 73″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Good snow despite recent lack of storms.
Weather: 30 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Nose to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon, with overnight acumulations of 1 to 4 inches possible. Snow is in the forecast through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: At the USASA Nationals ski halfpipe with young Axl Bonenberger (snow video)
- On The Hill: March daze in the Keystone A51 terrain park (snow video)
- On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)