On the Hill video report: Riding powder lines at Breckenridge Ski Resort after fresh snow falls
December 31, 2013
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge, Dec. 29, 2013.
Breckenridge: Reporting 5” of new snow overnight, 15′ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny with new snow. High winds with a wind chill of -4.
Weather: The NOAA is reporting a high of 23 degrees and bluebird skies.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O’Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 32 of 34 lifts open, 108 of 187 runs and 1902 of 2908 acres open!
Snowcast: The NOAA is not predicting new snow until Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Loveland pow and Vail Snow Daze
- On The Hill: Piece of Mind off 6 Chair in Breckenridge
- On The Hill: Preview the Running of the Bulls Banked Slalom course, Ullr Fest edition (video)
- On The Hill: Surf’s up for snowy birthday laps on Peak 7 (video)
- On The Hill: The Keystone donut effect (video)
- Vail Resorts’ partner submits Keystone workforce housing proposal
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Summit Daily letters: Frisco Town Council rushes to build superblock on Main Street
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords