On the Hill video report: Riding powder lines at Breckenridge Ski Resort after fresh snow falls
December 31, 2013
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge, Dec. 29, 2013.
Breckenridge: Reporting 5" of new snow overnight, 15′ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny with new snow. High winds with a wind chill of -4.
Weather: The NOAA is reporting a high of 23 degrees and bluebird skies.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O'Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 32 of 34 lifts open, 108 of 187 runs and 1902 of 2908 acres open!
Snowcast: The NOAA is not predicting new snow until Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: 15in powder day for the godfather, Noah Salasnek (snow video)
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January