On the Hill video report: Riding powder lines at Breckenridge Ski Resort after fresh snow falls
December 31, 2013
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge, Dec. 29, 2013.
Breckenridge: Reporting 5" of new snow overnight, 15′ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny with new snow. High winds with a wind chill of -4.
Weather: The NOAA is reporting a high of 23 degrees and bluebird skies.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O'Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 32 of 34 lifts open, 108 of 187 runs and 1902 of 2908 acres open!
Snowcast: The NOAA is not predicting new snow until Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: A-Basin wins the midweek powder jackpot with 9″ (snow video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Flipping The Wailer at Vail in honor of Ben Hinkley (snow video)
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide