On the Hill video report: Skiing Norway Mountain at Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort
Ryan Summerlin February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan enjoys a holiday top to bottom cruiser at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 13″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 79″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A lot of soft lines to be had despite the holiday rush.
Weather: 31 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: Big line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Norway Mountain to High Noon.
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 84 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow today, tonight and possibly into Monday. More snow in the forecast beginning Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Truck stolen from Wildernest winds up on Baldy Road in Breckenridge
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Amaya’s ex-wife says they tried exorcism of him two years before double homicide