On the Hill video report: Skiing Norway Mountain at Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan enjoys a holiday top to bottom cruiser at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 13″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 79″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A lot of soft lines to be had despite the holiday rush.
Weather: 31 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: Big line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Norway Mountain to High Noon.
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 84 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow today, tonight and possibly into Monday. More snow in the forecast beginning Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: BONUS Whale’s Tail footage with a snow tornado (video)
- On The Hill: Chasing kinky waterfalls at the final Breck Friday Throwdown park jam (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On the Hill video: Sun is out at Breckenridge Ski Resort