On the Hill video report: Snow returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
Ryan Summerlin March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits High Noon at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 76″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Winter returns to Summit County
Weather: 27 degrees at 9:30 a.m.
Liftline status: Short line at 9:30 a.m.
Run of the day: High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow all day, with chances of more snow through Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits