On the Hill video report: Snow returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits High Noon at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 76″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Winter returns to Summit County
Weather: 27 degrees at 9:30 a.m.
Liftline status: Short line at 9:30 a.m.
Run of the day: High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow all day, with chances of more snow through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Face shots off Falcon Chair with no one else in sight (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash