On the Hill video report: Soaking up the sun at Keystone Resort
February 25, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan basks in the sun at Keystone Resort. He does a little skiing too.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 6″ of new snow overnight, 6″ in the last 48 hours, 10″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Warm temperatures and sun in the morning, will be windy and cloudy later this afternoon as a winter storm rolls in, bringing with it some new snow.
Weather: 32 degrees at 10 a.m. with lots of sun
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Bachelor to Jackwhacker
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Smashing turns at the 2017 Slash and Burn banked slalom in Steamboat (video)
- On The Hill: 8″ of fresh March snow across Summit County, get it! (video)
- On The Hill: Spring pow and a break in the clouds at Copper Mountain (video)
- On The Hill: Cruising Keystone groomers and side hits with Colorado fitness gurus (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Report: Faulty hardware, ‘human error’ led to fatal Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Breckenridge roundabout and trolley updates hope to lessen congestion woes
- Wolf Creek Ski Area death March 25 confirmed as state’s 12th