On the Hill video report: Soaking up the sun at Keystone Resort
Ryan Summerlin February 25, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan basks in the sun at Keystone Resort. He does a little skiing too.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 6″ of new snow overnight, 6″ in the last 48 hours, 10″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Warm temperatures and sun in the morning, will be windy and cloudy later this afternoon as a winter storm rolls in, bringing with it some new snow.
Weather: 32 degrees at 10 a.m. with lots of sun
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Bachelor to Jackwhacker
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills