On the Hill video report: Soaking up the sun at Keystone Resort
February 25, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan basks in the sun at Keystone Resort. He does a little skiing too.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 6″ of new snow overnight, 6″ in the last 48 hours, 10″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Warm temperatures and sun in the morning, will be windy and cloudy later this afternoon as a winter storm rolls in, bringing with it some new snow.
Weather: 32 degrees at 10 a.m. with lots of sun
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Bachelor to Jackwhacker
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate