On the Hill video report: Soaking up the sun at Keystone Resort
February 25, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan basks in the sun at Keystone Resort. He does a little skiing too.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 6″ of new snow overnight, 6″ in the last 48 hours, 10″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Warm temperatures and sun in the morning, will be windy and cloudy later this afternoon as a winter storm rolls in, bringing with it some new snow.
Weather: 32 degrees at 10 a.m. with lots of sun
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Bachelor to Jackwhacker
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone
- Gothard: It’s about safeguarding lives, not power plays (column)