On the Hill video report: Soft snow, no crowds at Keystone Ski Resort
January 9, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets Keystone all to himself.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 2" of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Overcast, but warmer than last week. Soft snow thanks to 2″ overnight.
Weather: Snowing and cloudy, temperature around 18 degrees. Chance of snow throughout the day with a high near 28 degrees.
Liftline status: No line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Paymaster to Haywood.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 105 of 131 runs, or 2,217 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through the weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: BONUS Whale’s Tail footage with a snow tornado (video)
- On The Hill: Chasing kinky waterfalls at the final Breck Friday Throwdown park jam (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- BREAKING: Silverthorne police request residents take shelter
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow