On the Hill video report: Soft snow, no crowds at Keystone Ski Resort
January 9, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets Keystone all to himself.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 2" of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Overcast, but warmer than last week. Soft snow thanks to 2″ overnight.
Weather: Snowing and cloudy, temperature around 18 degrees. Chance of snow throughout the day with a high near 28 degrees.
Liftline status: No line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Paymaster to Haywood.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 105 of 131 runs, or 2,217 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through the weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: Nintendo Switch commercial shoot for Z Griff, The Video Game (video)
- On The Hill: Searching for the space-pow vortex at Wolf Creek (video)
- On The Hill: #TBT to Fourth of July bowl and street art on Independence Day in Breck (video)
- On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government