On the Hill video report: Soft snow, no crowds at Keystone Ski Resort
Ryan Summerlin January 9, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets Keystone all to himself.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 2” of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Overcast, but warmer than last week. Soft snow thanks to 2″ overnight.
Weather: Snowing and cloudy, temperature around 18 degrees. Chance of snow throughout the day with a high near 28 degrees.
Liftline status: No line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Paymaster to Haywood.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 105 of 131 runs, or 2,217 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through the weekend.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills