On the Hill video report: Soft snow, no crowds at Keystone Ski Resort
January 9, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets Keystone all to himself.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 2” of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Overcast, but warmer than last week. Soft snow thanks to 2″ overnight.
Weather: Snowing and cloudy, temperature around 18 degrees. Chance of snow throughout the day with a high near 28 degrees.
Liftline status: No line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Paymaster to Haywood.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 105 of 131 runs, or 2,217 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through the weekend.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts’ partner submits Keystone workforce housing proposal
- Video footage from Breckenridge’s Race of the Santas; Bernese Mountain Dog parade
- Summit Daily letters: Frisco Town Council rushes to build superblock on Main Street
- Summit School District again bests all-time enrollment total
- 4 winter sports to burn calories and have a blast