On the Hill video report: Soft snow, no crowds at Keystone Ski Resort
January 9, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets Keystone all to himself.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 2" of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Overcast, but warmer than last week. Soft snow thanks to 2″ overnight.
Weather: Snowing and cloudy, temperature around 18 degrees. Chance of snow throughout the day with a high near 28 degrees.
Liftline status: No line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Paymaster to Haywood.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 105 of 131 runs, or 2,217 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through the weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Colorado climber dies after weekend fall from Aspen ’14er’ Capitol Peak