On the Hill video report: Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan goes Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny and cold this morning, but temperatures expecting to increase to the high 40s by this afternoon.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Spring Dipper to Whipsaw to Missouri to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 20 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- On The Hill: Face shots off Falcon Chair with no one else in sight (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide