On the Hill video report: Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan goes Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny and cold this morning, but temperatures expecting to increase to the high 40s by this afternoon.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Spring Dipper to Whipsaw to Missouri to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 20 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access