On the Hill video report: Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan goes Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny and cold this morning, but temperatures expecting to increase to the high 40s by this afternoon.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Spring Dipper to Whipsaw to Missouri to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 20 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)