On the Hill video report: Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan goes Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny and cold this morning, but temperatures expecting to increase to the high 40s by this afternoon.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Spring Dipper to Whipsaw to Missouri to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 20 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- Breckenridge dog mauled by mastiff, put down a month later
- We bought a … $17,000 sign for the Frisco Town Hall