On the Hill video report: Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort
Ryan Summerlin March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan goes Spring Dippin’ at Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, 11″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Sunny and cold this morning, but temperatures expecting to increase to the high 40s by this afternoon.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: It’s crowded
Run of the day: Spring Dipper to Whipsaw to Missouri to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 20 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is predciting warm winter temps today and tomorrow with snow returning to the forecast Monday night into Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills