On the Hill video report: Top to bottom burn at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 30, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a top to bottom burn at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 16″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and an 80″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Grippy early morning cord
Weather: 32 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Lenawee-Face to Dercum’s Gulch to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon through Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails
- Breckenridge unveils new Alpine Camp at Epic Discovery fun park