On the Hill video report: Top to bottom burn at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 30, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a top to bottom burn at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 16″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and an 80″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Grippy early morning cord
Weather: 32 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Lenawee-Face to Dercum’s Gulch to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon through Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case