On the Hill video report: Top to bottom burn at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 30, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a top to bottom burn at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 16″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and an 80″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Grippy early morning cord
Weather: 32 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Lenawee-Face to Dercum’s Gulch to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon through Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Smashing turns at the 2017 Slash and Burn banked slalom in Steamboat (video)
- On The Hill: Cruising Keystone groomers and side hits with Colorado fitness gurus (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Breaking ground on Breck’s Running of the Bulls Banked Slalom (video timelapse)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)