On the Hill video report: Top to bottom burn at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 30, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a top to bottom burn at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 16″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and an 80″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Grippy early morning cord
Weather: 32 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Lenawee-Face to Dercum’s Gulch to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon through Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- After 30-foot tumble off Mount Royal, 73-year-old woman able to shake it off