On the Hill video report: Top to bottom burn at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 30, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan takes a top to bottom burn at The Legend.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 16″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and an 80″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Grippy early morning cord
Weather: 32 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Lenawee-Face to Dercum’s Gulch to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning this afternoon through Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: Nintendo Switch commercial shoot for Z Griff, The Video Game (video)
- On The Hill: Searching for the space-pow vortex at Wolf Creek (video)
- On The Hill: #TBT to Fourth of July bowl and street art on Independence Day in Breck (video)
- On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government