On the Hill video report: Two fresh inches at Breckenridge Ski Resort
January 11, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News sports and outdoors editor Sebastian Foltz takes on some moguls at Breck
Breckenridge Ski Resort: Reporting 2″ of new snow overnight, 9″ in the last 48 hours, 25″ in the last week
Explore Summit field report: Around 2″ of new snow. It’s soft and fluffy out there with more on the way. Patrol was blasting on the upper mountain.
Weather:High of 31 degrees expected with temperatures falling in the afternoon. Snow expected overnight and through the weekend.
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: High Anxiety
Breakdown: Breckenridge is running 31 of 34 lifts, providing access to 157 of 187 runs, or 2382 of 2908 skiable acres
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow showers through Sunday night with overnight accumulations estimated between one to three inches.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says