On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
March 20, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: For decades the Ravinos of Vail have gathered on St. Patrick’s Day for barbecue, beers and backflips. This year, a few Summit County locals like Z Griff got in on the bash, while other Summit locals like Evan Hannibal landed his first backflip off The Wailer step-down to get patched into the club. Here’s how it went down.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A sunny and prosperous day.
Weather: High of 54F, low of 30F. Clouds rolling through.
Lift lines: The lines have been manageable out there and today should be relatively empty.
Breakdown: The sensei John LaConte and I teamed up for the dispatch from the Wailer. #theartoffight
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: So long, snowboard season, it’s been good out there (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Chasing kinky waterfalls at the final Breck Friday Throwdown park jam (video)
- On The Hill: It ain’t too late for Lake Chutes to kick off Breck closing weekend (video)
- On The Hill: Sayonara to the snowboard season at Copper Mountain (video)
- Silverthorne knife attacker with criminal past sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Man sentenced for 2013 Leadville assault that left victim with brain damage
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge