On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
March 20, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: For decades the Ravinos of Vail have gathered on St. Patrick’s Day for barbecue, beers and backflips. This year, a few Summit County locals like Z Griff got in on the bash, while other Summit locals like Evan Hannibal landed his first backflip off The Wailer step-down to get patched into the club. Here’s how it went down.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A sunny and prosperous day.
Weather: High of 54F, low of 30F. Clouds rolling through.
Lift lines: The lines have been manageable out there and today should be relatively empty.
Breakdown: The sensei John LaConte and I teamed up for the dispatch from the Wailer. #theartoffight
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Face shots off Falcon Chair with no one else in sight (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash