On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
March 20, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: For decades the Ravinos of Vail have gathered on St. Patrick’s Day for barbecue, beers and backflips. This year, a few Summit County locals like Z Griff got in on the bash, while other Summit locals like Evan Hannibal landed his first backflip off The Wailer step-down to get patched into the club. Here’s how it went down.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A sunny and prosperous day.
Weather: High of 54F, low of 30F. Clouds rolling through.
Lift lines: The lines have been manageable out there and today should be relatively empty.
Breakdown: The sensei John LaConte and I teamed up for the dispatch from the Wailer. #theartoffight
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone
- Gothard: It’s about safeguarding lives, not power plays (column)