On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
March 20, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: For decades the Ravinos of Vail have gathered on St. Patrick’s Day for barbecue, beers and backflips. This year, a few Summit County locals like Z Griff got in on the bash, while other Summit locals like Evan Hannibal landed his first backflip off The Wailer step-down to get patched into the club. Here’s how it went down.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A sunny and prosperous day.
Weather: High of 54F, low of 30F. Clouds rolling through.
Lift lines: The lines have been manageable out there and today should be relatively empty.
Breakdown: The sensei John LaConte and I teamed up for the dispatch from the Wailer. #theartoffight
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: Cruising Keystone groomers and side hits with Colorado fitness gurus (video)
- On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: At the USASA Nationals ski halfpipe with young Axl Bonenberger (snow video)
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- High Country Crime: Notorious Aspen con man gets six years
- 660 tons of herring: The Anderson family fishing story, from Summit County to Chignik, Alaska
- A hidden horror: Heroin deaths rise across state
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow