Summit 360: Ride the 8-person stand-up paddleboard on Lake Dillon
August 25, 2017
Ride the Beast: On a sunny then cloudy August morning, Summit Daily staff took an eight-person stand-up paddle board from KODI Rafting to Frisco Bay Marina for a trip to the Lake Dillon islands and back. We finished right before a fast-moving summer storm brought wind, rain and ripples to the marina. Perfect timing.
Kodi Rafting is located at 908 N Summit Boulevard in Frisco. Call (970) 668-1548 or go to whitewatercolorado.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Camping at Willow Lakes to end the summer (photo slideshow)
- Why do leaves change color? The science behind fall foliage and best places to view around Summit County
- ‘Transitions’ art exhibit opens Sunday at Summit County Library
- 37th Breck Film Fest continues to inspire, educate and entertain
- Man who fatally crashed into Lake Dillon was driving 60 mph, possibly intoxicated, report says
- Mountain Town News: How to keep Yellowstone’s supervolcano from blasting
- High Country Crime: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards, sheriff’s office says
- Eastbound lanes of Interstate 70 near Vail will close Friday morning to remove crashed semi
- With rising suicide rate, prevention becomes Summit County community’s focus