Summit 360 video: Kiteboarding on Lake Dillon
March 20, 2017
Watch a 360-degree video of Summit County resident Rick Thiel kiteboarding on Lake Dillon in Colorado. Thiel has been riding for about eight or nine years, he said, and doesn’t even buy a ski pass anymore. The season on Lake Dillon runs until about mid-April, when the riders go a little higher and kiteboard on mountain passes.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Hey, Spike! presents bodybuilding Realtor Jillian Turner
- This week in history: New vein of lead ore on Gibson Hill
- Summit County Weekend: Swimsuit Day hits Arapahoe Basin Ski Area Saturday
- Breckenridge Music Festival releases 2017 lineup
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash