Summit 360 video: Kiteboarding on Lake Dillon
March 20, 2017
Watch a 360-degree video of Summit County resident Rick Thiel kiteboarding on Lake Dillon in Colorado. Thiel has been riding for about eight or nine years, he said, and doesn’t even buy a ski pass anymore. The season on Lake Dillon runs until about mid-April, when the riders go a little higher and kiteboard on mountain passes.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- This week in history: Snowslides turn passenger train back from Leadville
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host its biggest party of the year
- Book review: ‘Alone on the Wall’ by Alex Honnold
- Surviving in Summit County: ‘Diversification’ keeps records spinning at Affordable Music
- Hey, Spike! tells a trailblazing tale of Zebulon Pike
- Silverthorne knife attacker with criminal past sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Man sentenced for 2013 Leadville assault that left victim with brain damage
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge