Summit 360 video: Kiteboarding on Lake Dillon
March 20, 2017
Watch a 360-degree video of Summit County resident Rick Thiel kiteboarding on Lake Dillon in Colorado. Thiel has been riding for about eight or nine years, he said, and doesn’t even buy a ski pass anymore. The season on Lake Dillon runs until about mid-April, when the riders go a little higher and kiteboard on mountain passes.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mountain Town Music Festival returns to Keystone Resort
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Copper Mountain serves up jazz, wine and burgers
- Ten-day arts festival turns Breckenridge into carnival of creativity
- Copper Mountain’s Guitar Town brings top acoustic, electric guitarists
- Hiker dies on Conundrum Creek Trail near Aspen, Pitkin County officials say
- Man killed in Swan Mountain Road motorcycle crash identified
- Dillon Town Council clears way for controversial, five-story condo after packed hearing
- Summit County police blotter: Man steals bike, accidentally sells it to victim’s boyfriend
- New all-time record for traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel set Aug. 6