Summit 360 video: Snowskating the Copper Mountain Main Vein superpipe
February 16, 2017
Have you ever seen a snowskater rip through a 22-foot superpipe, with no bindings, brakes or fear of falling? It’s just another day of fun under the February sun at Copper Mountain.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mardi Gras in the Rocky Mountains: Tuesdays are fattest at 9,000 feet
- “Stop Licking That” delves into often gross, humorous world of parenting
- Pabst Colorado Pond Hockey Tournament spectators put on a show
- Colorado photographer captures Central American hummingbirds at 1/10,000 of a second
- 10 mind-blowing facts about hummingbirds from international photographer Matt Shetzer
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction