Summit 360 video: Snowskating the Copper Mountain Main Vein superpipe
February 16, 2017
Have you ever seen a snowskater rip through a 22-foot superpipe, with no bindings, brakes or fear of falling? It’s just another day of fun under the February sun at Copper Mountain.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- This week in history: Snowslides turn passenger train back from Leadville
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host its biggest party of the year
- Book review: ‘Alone on the Wall’ by Alex Honnold
- Surviving in Summit County: ‘Diversification’ keeps records spinning at Affordable Music
- Hey, Spike! tells a trailblazing tale of Zebulon Pike
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- High Country Crime: Bar brawler arrested in Snowmass