Summit 360 video: Snowskating the Copper Mountain Main Vein superpipe
February 16, 2017
Have you ever seen a snowskater rip through a 22-foot superpipe, with no bindings, brakes or fear of falling? It’s just another day of fun under the February sun at Copper Mountain.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access