Summit 360 video: Snowskating the Copper Mountain Main Vein superpipe
February 16, 2017
Have you ever seen a snowskater rip through a 22-foot superpipe, with no bindings, brakes or fear of falling? It’s just another day of fun under the February sun at Copper Mountain.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mountain Town Music Festival returns to Keystone Resort
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Copper Mountain serves up jazz, wine and burgers
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Ten-day arts festival turns Breckenridge into carnival of creativity
- The Summit County, Colorado, guide leaf peeping like a scientist
- Hiker dies on Conundrum Creek Trail near Aspen, Pitkin County officials say
- Mountain Town News: Jackson Hole preparing for crowd like none other
- 100 homes sold for $90M breaks record for Colorado mountain towns, developer says
- A viewer’s guide for Monday’s solar eclipse
- A Summit County, Colorado, guide to the Great American Eclipse