VIDEO: Dogs dress in their Mardi Gras best for Frisco, Colorado, parade
February 26, 2017
Around three dozen dogs and their owners attended the annual Mardi Gras 4Paws parade on Saturday, Feb. 25, despite chilly temperatures and a light snow. The event served as a fundraiser for the many programs of League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), including the nonprofit’s assistance for low-income spay and neuter, low-income medical and surgical aid and more. The event was sponsored by LAPS, the town of Frisco and The Lost Cajun restaurants in Frisco and Breckenridge.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- LCD Soundsystem, Method Man and Redman, Martin Garrix, Marshmello to play X Games and Belly Up Aspen
- Summit Daily reader photos: Is it summer, winter or fall? Either way, we’ll take it.
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Día de los Muertos celebration in Breckenridge offers free activities Oct. 21-23
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction