Video from WAVE art festival in Breckenridge
June 2, 2017
Breckenridge Creative Arts’ WAVE festival is a free, four-day celebration of light, water and sound. The event takes place from June 1-4, 2017 in downtown Breckenridge. Artists from around the world participate in the weekend festival.
Walk through the festival in this 360-degree video:
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- LCD Soundsystem, Method Man and Redman, Martin Garrix, Marshmello to play X Games and Belly Up Aspen
- Summit Daily reader photos: Is it summer, winter or fall? Either way, we’ll take it.
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Día de los Muertos celebration in Breckenridge offers free activities Oct. 21-23
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction