The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
Ullr Fest parade in Breckenridge
Trending in: Explore Summit County
- Green Mountain anglers reel in $20 for each pike they catch
- New nonprofit hosts paddle event in Frisco for first responders
- Vail Resorts reaches deal for worker housing in Summit County
- Keystone Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour celebrates all things bacon this weekend
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another