Though most Summit County men let their beards grow all willy-nilly, careful grooming and attention to style are necessary to compete at the international level. The World Beard and Mustache Championships, held this year in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, on Nov. 2, identifies 18 beard and mustache categories for its annual competition. Here are a few of the categories with famous facial hair examples.
How does your beard stack up?
Trending in: Best Of Summit County
- Summit County's best pizza: Giampietro Pasta & Pizzeria
- Summit County's best Italian restaurant: Tuscato Ristorante Italiano
- Summit County's best margarita: Hacienda Real Mexican Restaurant
- Summit County's best Asian restaurant: Nozawa Sushi
- Summit County's best Mexican restaurant: Hacienda Real Mexican Restaurant
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process