Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Jury finds Vanmatre guilty of attempted second-degree murder, six other charges
- Victim identified in fatal hit-and-run crash in Breckenridge
- Prosecution highlights discrepancies in machete attack suspect's testimony