Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Dear Drewbie: Drew and Molly Mikita in Nepal for the Everest Marathon May 29
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)
- Endless adventure mountain biking from Telluride to Moab on multi-day hut trip