Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
Mardi Paws Barkus Parade takes over Frisco Main Street as LAPS fundraiser
Trending in: News
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Vail Resorts, snowmobilers weigh in on wilderness bill announcement
- Summit, Inc: Colorado winning marijuana tourism battle with Washington state
- More Colo. pot seized in mail, report says