Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
Mardi Paws Barkus Parade takes over Frisco Main Street as LAPS fundraiser
Trending in: News
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco
- Expect some delays as project upgrades Breckenridge entrance
- Colorado Mountain College president talks future goals
- Workplace drug testing evolving in the age of legalized marijuana