Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Breckenridge Hogfest celebrates bourbon and bacon with Tender Belly
- Dillon Valley the hot market in Summit County condo sales
- Take 5: The Mosquito-Tenmile Range Traverse with Nikki LaRochelle