Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- Breckenridge increases parking fines for time-limit violators
- Forest Service OKs ziplines, alpine coasters on Vail Mountain
- Colorado hiker rescued after fall off Mt. Royal in Frisco
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs