Local dogs and owners came out in force despite falling snow for the very first Mardi Paws Barkus Parade, put on by the League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), the town of Frisco and the Lost Cajun restaurant. Colorful masks, sparkly capes and feather boas graced both canine and human participants for the Frisco Main Street parade on Saturday.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic