On March 27, a 60-year-old man from Charlotte, North Carolina died of blunt force trauma after hitting at tree on an intermediate run at Keystone Resort. Lee Hurley was pronounced dead at the St. Anthony’s Keystone Medical Clinic. He was visiting Summit County on a ski vacation with his family. Ski patrol responded and took him to the clinic but he did not survive the injuries.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole