On March 27, a 60-year-old man from Charlotte, North Carolina died of blunt force trauma after hitting at tree on an intermediate run at Keystone Resort. Lee Hurley was pronounced dead at the St. Anthony’s Keystone Medical Clinic. He was visiting Summit County on a ski vacation with his family. Ski patrol responded and took him to the clinic but he did not survive the injuries.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC