On March 27, a 60-year-old man from Charlotte, North Carolina died of blunt force trauma after hitting at tree on an intermediate run at Keystone Resort. Lee Hurley was pronounced dead at the St. Anthony’s Keystone Medical Clinic. He was visiting Summit County on a ski vacation with his family. Ski patrol responded and took him to the clinic but he did not survive the injuries.
- Green Mountain anglers reel in $20 for each pike they catch
- Dispensary security concerns raised after Breckenridge burglary, Denver death
- Bound for Ironman? The 5 commandments of endurance tri training
- New nonprofit hosts paddle event in Frisco for first responders
- Keystone Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour celebrates all things bacon this weekend