On March 27, a 60-year-old man from Charlotte, North Carolina died of blunt force trauma after hitting at tree on an intermediate run at Keystone Resort. Lee Hurley was pronounced dead at the St. Anthony’s Keystone Medical Clinic. He was visiting Summit County on a ski vacation with his family. Ski patrol responded and took him to the clinic but he did not survive the injuries.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing