On March 27, a 60-year-old man from Charlotte, North Carolina died of blunt force trauma after hitting at tree on an intermediate run at Keystone Resort. Lee Hurley was pronounced dead at the St. Anthony’s Keystone Medical Clinic. He was visiting Summit County on a ski vacation with his family. Ski patrol responded and took him to the clinic but he did not survive the injuries.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Dillon Valley Elementary adds after-school language class for adults
- Widespread Panic to lure locals to New Orleans jazz fest