Summit County residents are nothing if not expert nature watchers. If a creature is stirring, or the moon is waxing, a budding wildlife photographer is lurking somewhere nearby. As we enter the spring thaw, more and more animal sightings will become common. Send us your wildlife and nature photos at email@example.com. It’s always nice to see moose, osprey, elk and fox out and browsing for food.
- Density of Frisco townhome development faces resistance
- Runaway truck flies up safety ramp off Interstate 70, driver unharmed
- 2008 Summit High School graduate returns home to teach at Snowy Peaks
- Summit County police blotter: Drunk man helps himself to Which Wich chips
- Dew Tour returns to Breckenridge Ski Resort for 2016