Summit County residents are nothing if not expert nature watchers. If a creature is stirring, or the moon is waxing, a budding wildlife photographer is lurking somewhere nearby. As we enter the spring thaw, more and more animal sightings will become common. Send us your wildlife and nature photos at email@example.com. It’s always nice to see moose, osprey, elk and fox out and browsing for food.
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Despite sparse snow, February revenues jump in Summit County
- Whitewater season arrives in Colorado with rafting in Browns Canyon, Upper Colorado River
- Take 5: Interview with U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame rower Peggy Bailey
- Breckenridge graphic designer owns Letter H Studio