Summit County residents are nothing if not expert nature watchers. If a creature is stirring, or the moon is waxing, a budding wildlife photographer is lurking somewhere nearby. As we enter the spring thaw, more and more animal sightings will become common. Send us your wildlife and nature photos at email@example.com. It’s always nice to see moose, osprey, elk and fox out and browsing for food.
Summit County wildlife photos: Under a blood-red moon, creatures are stirring
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- Drivers should expect delays on Highway 9 between Frisco and Breckenridge
- Colorado gun law relies on flawed estimate
- Frisco homicide case could end soon with plea deal