Summit County residents are nothing if not expert nature watchers. If a creature is stirring, or the moon is waxing, a budding wildlife photographer is lurking somewhere nearby. As we enter the spring thaw, more and more animal sightings will become common. Send us your wildlife and nature photos at email@example.com. It’s always nice to see moose, osprey, elk and fox out and browsing for food.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily editor's column: End the silence around suicide in ski towns