Summit County residents are nothing if not expert nature watchers. If a creature is stirring, or the moon is waxing, a budding wildlife photographer is lurking somewhere nearby. As we enter the spring thaw, more and more animal sightings will become common. Send us your wildlife and nature photos at email@example.com. It’s always nice to see moose, osprey, elk and fox out and browsing for food.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Breckenridge named one the ‘trashiest’ spring break destinations
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday