Summit County residents are nothing if not expert nature watchers. If a creature is stirring, or the moon is waxing, a budding wildlife photographer is lurking somewhere nearby. As we enter the spring thaw, more and more animal sightings will become common. Send us your wildlife and nature photos at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s always nice to see moose, osprey, elk and fox out and browsing for food.
- Breckenridge group raises funds for ailing Team Summit member
- Colorado's News Roundup: Beaver Creek Fire spreads into Mount Zirkel Wilderness (06.29.16)
- Breckenridge councilmembers puzzle over parking solutions
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day