Just when we think we’re out, the snow pulls us back in. Homo sapiens aren’t the only creatures confused by the massive snowstorm that rolled across the High Country on Sunday. Animals, particularly birds, had been making appearances all over Summit County, a sign that summer was here.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin