Just when we think we’re out, the snow pulls us back in. Homo sapiens aren’t the only creatures confused by the massive snowstorm that rolled across the High Country on Sunday. Animals, particularly birds, had been making appearances all over Summit County, a sign that summer was here.
- Summit County ski area leaders talk industry trends at 21st annual COO Breakfast
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Breckenridge massage therapist pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- CDOT pushes for winter tire tread education