Just when we think we’re out, the snow pulls us back in. Homo sapiens aren’t the only creatures confused by the massive snowstorm that rolled across the High Country on Sunday. Animals, particularly birds, had been making appearances all over Summit County, a sign that summer was here.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?