Just when we think we’re out, the snow pulls us back in. Homo sapiens aren’t the only creatures confused by the massive snowstorm that rolled across the High Country on Sunday. Animals, particularly birds, had been making appearances all over Summit County, a sign that summer was here.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)