Just when we think we’re out, the snow pulls us back in. Homo sapiens aren’t the only creatures confused by the massive snowstorm that rolled across the High Country on Sunday. Animals, particularly birds, had been making appearances all over Summit County, a sign that summer was here.
- Snow, fire, rocks — I-70 closes every 2.4 days west of Denver
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Video and Slideshow: Crews prepare Independence Pass for Thursday opening
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)