Just when we think we’re out, the snow pulls us back in. Homo sapiens aren’t the only creatures confused by the massive snowstorm that rolled across the High Country on Sunday. Animals, particularly birds, had been making appearances all over Summit County, a sign that summer was here.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales