Fox families have been popping up across Summit County in last several weeks. Area wildlife photographers have had front-row seats as mama foxes rustle up food for the hungry and adorable kits.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Breckenridge Hogfest celebrates bourbon and bacon with Tender Belly
- Dillon Valley the hot market in Summit County condo sales
- Take 5: The Mosquito-Tenmile Range Traverse with Nikki LaRochelle