Throughout Summit County every community had its own way of celebrating Independence Day on Friday. One activity unique to Breckenridge attracted hundreds of screaming kids. The Red, White and Blue Fire Department put on the Kids’ Water Fight on Main Street just after noon. For more than two hours, pandemonium ensued as youngsters blasted one another and firefighters with fire hoses. Children scrambled for cover and for a rush of cold, clear water as hundreds watched and cheered them on.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco