On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships