On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic