On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- 123Mountain inventory sells for $56,000 at Sheriff's Auction
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District