On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival
- Teams chip away at Day 3 of International Snow Sculpture Championships