On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco