On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Mine near Keystone still causing trouble
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks
- Mountain Town News: Can British Columbia support a new ski area? (column)