On Saturday, July 5, Frisco celebrated Founder’s Day at the town’s historical park and museum. Parents and children alike gathered to learn about the history of the town through hands-on activities like panning for gold and riding atop a burro. There was also live music and roping and blacksmithing demonstrations.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Summit County, Vail Resorts agree to bunks at employee housing in Keystone
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Breckenridge group raises funds for ailing Team Summit member