It’s summer in Summit County and wildlife (and wildlife photographers) are everywhere. This collection of recent reader-submitted photos found our local critters looking more than ready for the spotlight.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program