It’s summer in Summit County and wildlife (and wildlife photographers) are everywhere. This collection of recent reader-submitted photos found our local critters looking more than ready for the spotlight.
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Silverthorne Storm Gymnastics pairs young, talented locals with veteran coaches (photos and video)
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass