Thousands of muddy bodies dressed in costumes and stretch pants packed into Copper Mountain Village Saturday, Aug. 16, for the Warrior Dash. The event proved the continued popularity of obstacle-course races. Warrior Dash was one of the first when it started in Illinois in 2009. It’s since expanded to dozens of states and countries around the globe. The ultimate purpose of the races is to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Since its first race, the charity has raised $7.5 million for the hospital.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization