Thousands of muddy bodies dressed in costumes and stretch pants packed into Copper Mountain Village Saturday, Aug. 16, for the Warrior Dash. The event proved the continued popularity of obstacle-course races. Warrior Dash was one of the first when it started in Illinois in 2009. It’s since expanded to dozens of states and countries around the globe. The ultimate purpose of the races is to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Since its first race, the charity has raised $7.5 million for the hospital.
Warriors come out and play at CopperMountain Resort
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day
- Road Trip: Travel to Telluride for the season that shimmers