The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- Rogers: Cannabis Club documentary great exposure for Breckenridge
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds
- Breck for Thoughtful Marijuana says ‘vote no on Main Street’
- Obituary: Melissa Jane Clarkson