The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts kick in funds to fast-track Highway 9 realignment
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts lift-ticket tax agreement a study in compromise
- Alleged machete attack victim testifies at trial
- Copper Mountain Resort's Cider Circus offers tastings, entertainment
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components