On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- Bob Seto dominates Vail Resorts' Epic Mix race this year