On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
Longtime Silverthorne resident Donn Fox dies
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Summit County Garden Tour shows off some of the best blooms in town
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats
- Breckenridge Beer Fest partners with HC3 to be a Zero Waste event