On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds