Michael Pierson, a longtime resident of Blue River, died Saturday. Pierson, 43, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2012. He was pronounced dead at 9:30 a.m., according to a statement by the Summit County Coroner. The circumstances and manner of death were consistent with natural causes, Coroner Tim Keeling stated.
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses