Michael Pierson, a longtime resident of Blue River, died Saturday. Pierson, 43, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2012. He was pronounced dead at 9:30 a.m., according to a statement by the Summit County Coroner. The circumstances and manner of death were consistent with natural causes, Coroner Tim Keeling stated.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- Colorado company to be featured on 'Somebody's Gotta Do It' with Mike Rowe
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)