Michael Pierson, a longtime resident of Blue River, died Saturday. Pierson, 43, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2012. He was pronounced dead at 9:30 a.m., according to a statement by the Summit County Coroner. The circumstances and manner of death were consistent with natural causes, Coroner Tim Keeling stated.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic