On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Breckenridge boosts water rates to fund $30 million water plant