On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC