On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic