On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge, Silverthorne swear in new councilmembers
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin