On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
61-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Former Silverthorne police chief makes ‘THC’ brownies
- Rain delays cause two-day closure on Frisco’s Main Street