On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
- Snow, fire, rocks — I-70 closes every 2.4 days west of Denver
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Video and Slideshow: Crews prepare Independence Pass for Thursday opening
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)