More than 15,000 mud-covered contestants came together on Saturday for the Copper Warrior Dash. Participants jumped over fire, wallowed through mud and tackled several obstacles during the 5K event. After the competition, the Warriors listened to live music and enjoyed food and beer. The event was founded by Red Frog Events four years ago and now has more than 50 international events every year.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC