More than 15,000 mud-covered contestants came together on Saturday for the Copper Warrior Dash. Participants jumped over fire, wallowed through mud and tackled several obstacles during the 5K event. After the competition, the Warriors listened to live music and enjoyed food and beer. The event was founded by Red Frog Events four years ago and now has more than 50 international events every year.
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Mountain Town News: Crested Butte hits the sweet spot of tourism
- Leadville's looking for a little help to buy the legendary Tabor Opera House