Country music legend Kenny Rogers visited Summit County on Sunday for Copper Mountain’s Copper Country event. Thousands of fans braved rainy weather to hear the performer, who in October will be inducted in the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tenn.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate