On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
- Helicopter crash allegations emerge in lawsuit against Airbus, Air Methods
- Local mountain bike racer killed in Crested Butte crash
- Record-breaking pay parking revenue in Breck
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass