On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Tubbs Romp to Stomp snowshoeing event storms into Summit County
- Summit Stage bus system receives $1.6 million in CDOT grants
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally