On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
- Breckenridge investigator looking for new clues in unsolved 1982 double homicide
- Former CEO of Summit Association of Realtors sent back to county jail
- Quandary Peak access road at the center of bitter Summit County controversy
- Foot traffic trumps online sales for Summit County businesses
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center reports considerable backcountry threat