On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
- Summit High School student Jefte Flores remembered by friends, family
- Hundreds celebrated a river's reopening
- Buena Vista doctor Eric Gibb opens no-insurance practice in Frisco
- Summit County sport photos from sand volleyball, kayaking and more in late August
- Hike Summit: Argentine Pass Trail near Keystone