U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee