The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass