The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate