The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed