The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer