The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit
- Blue River approves 50-acre multi-use development at Ruby Placer parcel