The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Mental illness "an epidemic" in Summit County
- Summit County welcomes community supported agriculture program
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics