The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding