The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte