The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Snowy Peaks graduates lucky bunch
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- In The Field: Memorial Day fishing report for Blue River and South Platte at Maria Ranch, Spinney Reservoir
- Summit County pays respects to fallen vets on Memorial Day
- Colorado news roundup: Conductor dies after fall from train (05.30.16)