The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- Brush Creek wildfire continues to burn
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death