The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village