The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Breckenridge group raises funds for ailing Team Summit member
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Summit County, Vail Resorts agree to bunks at employee housing in Keystone