The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- Summit High athletics sends 6 seniors to college rugby, track programs
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- CU students present concepts for a new Silverthorne town core