In the afternoon on Tuesday, Nov. 19, a minor traffic incident occurred on Breckenridge bus route A with 15 secondary-level students on board. The school bus was struck by another motor vehicle. There were no injuries and no damage to the school bus or other vehicle. Students were transported home and parents were notified. Town of Breckenridge police responded to the scene. Questions about the incident or what the school district does to maximize bus safety should be directed to Julie McCluskie, firstname.lastname@example.org or 368-1013.
Breckenridge school bus in minor accident; 15 students on board uninjured
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day
- Colorado Supreme Court considers marijuana drug-test firing case