Dogs, babies, kids and adults of all ages donned Santa hats and suits to race down Frisco’s Main Street Saturday for stockings full of cash and goodies. Proceeds from ticket sales went to the Family & Intercultural Resource Center. To see more photos, visit summitdaily.com. — Jessica Smith
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass