Dogs, babies, kids and adults of all ages donned Santa hats and suits to race down Frisco’s Main Street Saturday for stockings full of cash and goodies. Proceeds from ticket sales went to the Family & Intercultural Resource Center. To see more photos, visit summitdaily.com. — Jessica Smith
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?