Dogs, babies, kids and adults of all ages donned Santa hats and suits to race down Frisco’s Main Street Saturday for stockings full of cash and goodies. Proceeds from ticket sales went to the Family & Intercultural Resource Center. To see more photos, visit summitdaily.com. — Jessica Smith
Santas stampede down Frisco Main Street during the annual Santa Dash
Trending in: News
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- Silverthorne calf moose on the mend, not out of the woods yet
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado