The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Take 5: The Mosquito-Tenmile Range Traverse with Nikki LaRochelle
- Breckenridge Hogfest celebrates bourbon and bacon with Tender Belly
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics