The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Two Summit County men hike the Pacific Crest Trail for brain injury survivors
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- BreckCreate, National Geographic Live bring explorers to Breckenridge
- Highway 9 realignment from Breckenridge to Frisco set to begin in '16