The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Colorado Flight for Life helicopter crash survivors identified
- Silverthorne man accused of embezzling from HOA for second time
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service
- Former Breckenridge woman's nonprofit benefits post-earthquake Nepal