The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
Ullr Fest parade in Breckenridge
Trending in: News
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Breckenridge’s Peak 9 Restaurant marks last days of private ownership
- Summit County braces for higher risk of flooding during runoff
- Native American tourism quietly thrives