The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project