The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya