The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort