The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at www.summitdaily.com.
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Capes, chains and pond crossing: Scenes from 2016 Breck Bike Week (photos)
- Summit County again solicits public insights on Lake Hill project