In the spirit of volunteering, Alpine Bank is promoting Colorado Business Reads. EPIC (Executives Partnering to Invest in Children) and Alpine Bank have teamed up to endorse a statewide book drive for children from birth to 8 years of age. The primary goal is to promote and create public awareness as well as enable children to explore their imaginations through reading. We are collecting new or gently used children's books at our Breckenridge, Frisco, and Dillon locations through May 15. It is spring cleaning time, so please look through your gently used books for the chance to give a child the opportunity that they might not otherwise have. Please contact Missy Burns at (970) 513-5944 with any questions you may have. Thanks for all of your continued support Summit County!
Alpine Bank collecting children's books
Trending in: Announcements
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships