In the spirit of volunteering, Alpine Bank is promoting Colorado Business Reads. EPIC (Executives Partnering to Invest in Children) and Alpine Bank have teamed up to endorse a statewide book drive for children from birth to 8 years of age. The primary goal is to promote and create public awareness as well as enable children to explore their imaginations through reading. We are collecting new or gently used children's books at our Breckenridge, Frisco, and Dillon locations through May 15. It is spring cleaning time, so please look through your gently used books for the chance to give a child the opportunity that they might not otherwise have. Please contact Missy Burns at (970) 513-5944 with any questions you may have. Thanks for all of your continued support Summit County!
Alpine Bank collecting children's books
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Officials puzzle over orange water near Breckenridge neighborhood
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett