In the spirit of volunteering, Alpine Bank is promoting Colorado Business Reads. EPIC (Executives Partnering to Invest in Children) and Alpine Bank have teamed up to endorse a statewide book drive for children from birth to 8 years of age. The primary goal is to promote and create public awareness as well as enable children to explore their imaginations through reading. We are collecting new or gently used children's books at our Breckenridge, Frisco, and Dillon locations through May 15. It is spring cleaning time, so please look through your gently used books for the chance to give a child the opportunity that they might not otherwise have. Please contact Missy Burns at (970) 513-5944 with any questions you may have. Thanks for all of your continued support Summit County!
Alpine Bank collecting children's books
Trending in: Announcements
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort