Join us at North Pond Park in Silverthorne on May 5 from 5-8 p.m. for Silvana's Community Gardens annual Kickoff Party and Seed Exchange. This event is a great opportunity to get more information on how community gardens work so we invite everyone to come! If you don't yet have a plot, there are still some available. This is a potluck party so please bring your favorite dish and beverage to share. For more information on this event and how to apply for a garden plot, visit http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/.
Community garden kickoff party and seed exchange
Trending in: Announcements
- Summit County pets available for adoption
- Pets available for adoption in Summit County
- Summit County community notes: 11-23-13
- Summit County’s September births
- Summit County community notes: 10-20-13
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?