Join us at North Pond Park in Silverthorne on May 5 from 5-8 p.m. for Silvana's Community Gardens annual Kickoff Party and Seed Exchange. This event is a great opportunity to get more information on how community gardens work so we invite everyone to come! If you don't yet have a plot, there are still some available. This is a potluck party so please bring your favorite dish and beverage to share. For more information on this event and how to apply for a garden plot, visit http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/.
Community garden kickoff party and seed exchange
Trending in: Announcements
- Pets available for adoption in Summit County
- Summit County community notes: 11-23-13
- Summit County community notes: 11-30-13
- Summit County community notes: 9-1-13
- Summit County community notes: 9-28-13