Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Endless adventure mountain biking from Telluride to Moab on multi-day hut trip