Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Announcements
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Victim identified in fatal hit-and-run crash in Breckenridge
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for Labor Day weekend
- Prosecution highlights discrepancies in machete attack suspect's testimony