Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Announcements
- Pets available for adoption in Summit County
- Summit County community notes: 11-30-13
- Summit County community notes: 11-23-13
- Summit County community notes: 10-4-13
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?