Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Announcements
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Summit High School student crafts blankets to give to local homeless people