Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
- Quandary: Taking a dip in Dillon Reservoir
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- After two terms as mayor of the Kingdom, Warner passes on the crown
- Mountain Town News: Hard to make a go of museums in Colorado
- Hike Summit County: Spring hiking at Colorado National Monument and Rattlesnake Canyon