On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Announcements
- Summit County pets available for adoption
- Pets available for adoption in Summit County
- Top 14 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Summit County community notes: 11-23-13
- Summit County community notes: 10-20-13