On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Announcements
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- “Good to Know Colorado” becomes the first-ever retail marijuana campaign
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Skiers flock to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain for MLK weekend