On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Officials puzzle over orange water near Breckenridge neighborhood
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett