Eric Larson, 45, from Lafayette, Colo., had been skiing at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area when he collapsed at the bottom of a hill on Dec. 26, according to the Summit County Coroner’s Office. He was taken from the ski area to St. Anthony’s Hospital in Lakewood via a Flight For Life helicopter and died within minutes of being admitted to the emergency department, the coroner reported. An autopsy has been scheduled.
Skier collapses at A-Basin, dies at hospital
Trending in: Announcements
- Summit County pets available for adoption
- Pets available for adoption in Summit County
- Summit County community notes: 11-23-13
- Top 14 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Summit County community notes: 10-26-13