Nixon joins Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate
June 3, 2013
Jonathan Nixon has joined Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate's Breckenridge office as a new broker. Nixon, a graduate of Florida State University holds a MBA from the University of Denver and has been a licensed Realtor since 2001. He has participated in over 120 transactions, totaling over $65 million in residential sales.
Jeff Moore, managing broker at Slifer Smith and Frampton in Summit County, noted "Jonathan will be an exceptional addition to the '117 Team' given his character, ethics and in-depth understanding of the real estate industry ranging from general sales to his expertise, which is new development projects and land use planning."
Slifer Smith & Frampton has been a leader in Colorado mountain real estate for more than 50 years, accounting for approximately 17 percent of the closed-sales volume annually in Summit County. Its Breck office is located at 117 S. Main St. More information is available online at http://www.SummitCountyRealEstate.com.
— Daily News staff report
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back