Nixon joins Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate
June 3, 2013
Jonathan Nixon has joined Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate's Breckenridge office as a new broker. Nixon, a graduate of Florida State University holds a MBA from the University of Denver and has been a licensed Realtor since 2001. He has participated in over 120 transactions, totaling over $65 million in residential sales.
Jeff Moore, managing broker at Slifer Smith and Frampton in Summit County, noted "Jonathan will be an exceptional addition to the '117 Team' given his character, ethics and in-depth understanding of the real estate industry ranging from general sales to his expertise, which is new development projects and land use planning."
Slifer Smith & Frampton has been a leader in Colorado mountain real estate for more than 50 years, accounting for approximately 17 percent of the closed-sales volume annually in Summit County. Its Breck office is located at 117 S. Main St. More information is available online at http://www.SummitCountyRealEstate.com.
— Daily News staff report
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say