Nixon joins Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate
Ryan Summerlin June 3, 2013
Jonathan Nixon has joined Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate’s Breckenridge office as a new broker. Nixon, a graduate of Florida State University holds a MBA from the University of Denver and has been a licensed Realtor since 2001. He has participated in over 120 transactions, totaling over $65 million in residential sales.
Jeff Moore, managing broker at Slifer Smith and Frampton in Summit County, noted “Jonathan will be an exceptional addition to the ‘117 Team’ given his character, ethics and in-depth understanding of the real estate industry ranging from general sales to his expertise, which is new development projects and land use planning.”
Slifer Smith & Frampton has been a leader in Colorado mountain real estate for more than 50 years, accounting for approximately 17 percent of the closed-sales volume annually in Summit County. Its Breck office is located at 117 S. Main St. More information is available online at www.SummitCountyRealEstate.com.
— Daily News staff report
Trending In: Announcements
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills