Blog answers reader questions about Summit County
Ryan Summerlin August 20, 2012
Resort Business Opportunities, a online marketplace listing businesses for sale in resort areas, is now hosting blogs and question-and-answer sections related to those regions.
The idea is to take those “best places to live” articles and “make them much more useful,” said RBO co-founder Brian Lantzy. “What we’re doing is making that an interactive experience.”
The insider blogs are written by locals, who chronicle what’s going on around the area, as well as answer reader questions. The Summit County page is written by local Renee Apfelbeck.
People from outside the area who are interested in buying a business in Summit County or other resort areas often have questions that can’t be answered through simple research, Lantzy said. The new pages will allow people to get honest information from a local, “so people can really get a feel like for what it’s like to be a local,” he said.
For more information about RBO, go to www.go-RBO.com. To check out the Summit County insider page, go to http://bit.ly/NYtLJm
– Kathryn Turner
Trending In: Business
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Attempt to open new Breckenridge marijuana retail shop fizzles
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge Town Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron hospitalized with amnesia
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales