Blog answers reader questions about Summit County
August 20, 2012
Resort Business Opportunities, a online marketplace listing businesses for sale in resort areas, is now hosting blogs and question-and-answer sections related to those regions.
The idea is to take those “best places to live” articles and “make them much more useful,” said RBO co-founder Brian Lantzy. “What we’re doing is making that an interactive experience.”
The insider blogs are written by locals, who chronicle what’s going on around the area, as well as answer reader questions. The Summit County page is written by local Renee Apfelbeck.
People from outside the area who are interested in buying a business in Summit County or other resort areas often have questions that can’t be answered through simple research, Lantzy said. The new pages will allow people to get honest information from a local, “so people can really get a feel like for what it’s like to be a local,” he said.
– Kathryn Turner
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Well-established Silverthorne restaurant cuts ribbon on massive expansion
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County’s only McDonald’s to close for 120 days and reemerge a PlayPlace
- Silverthorne on pace to see surplus in sales tax revenue
- Bizline: Neuberger’s Hockey Shop in Breckenridge
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director