Blog answers reader questions about Summit County
August 20, 2012
Resort Business Opportunities, a online marketplace listing businesses for sale in resort areas, is now hosting blogs and question-and-answer sections related to those regions.
The idea is to take those “best places to live” articles and “make them much more useful,” said RBO co-founder Brian Lantzy. “What we’re doing is making that an interactive experience.”
The insider blogs are written by locals, who chronicle what’s going on around the area, as well as answer reader questions. The Summit County page is written by local Renee Apfelbeck.
People from outside the area who are interested in buying a business in Summit County or other resort areas often have questions that can’t be answered through simple research, Lantzy said. The new pages will allow people to get honest information from a local, “so people can really get a feel like for what it’s like to be a local,” he said.
– Kathryn Turner
Trending In: Business
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Aspen Skiing Co., partners will ponder how to offset Whistler’s exit from Mountain Collective ski pass
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction