Blog answers reader questions about Summit County
August 20, 2012
Resort Business Opportunities, a online marketplace listing businesses for sale in resort areas, is now hosting blogs and question-and-answer sections related to those regions.
The idea is to take those “best places to live” articles and “make them much more useful,” said RBO co-founder Brian Lantzy. “What we’re doing is making that an interactive experience.”
The insider blogs are written by locals, who chronicle what’s going on around the area, as well as answer reader questions. The Summit County page is written by local Renee Apfelbeck.
People from outside the area who are interested in buying a business in Summit County or other resort areas often have questions that can’t be answered through simple research, Lantzy said. The new pages will allow people to get honest information from a local, “so people can really get a feel like for what it’s like to be a local,” he said.
– Kathryn Turner
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Mtn. Law: Must a seller of real estate disclose defects to a potential buyer?
- Breckenridge restaurateur revamps, renames Whale’s Tail as Blue Stag Saloon
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- A mission, a milestone: Seven mountains at 70 years old