Breckenridge, Boulder companies find gold in High Country grease traps
July 29, 2013
Steamboat Springs — Dara Lor wants to deconstruct the metaphor of the supply chain.
Instead of a series of steps or links from suppliers to customers, he describes the system for Summit Greasecycling as a loop.
"The concept is to infuse as much of the benefit into the users," Lor said.
Lor and his co-owner, Dan Fernandez, have built a business around upcycling used cooking oil, but while many other companies are angling for the same restaurant clients, they're setting themselves apart with a Colorado-centric approach and a business-sense appeal.
For the full story visit: http://www.steamboattoday.com/news/2013/jul/26/summit-county-companies-collect-repurpose-steamboa/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins